Born of a desire to create
Marketing has never been this exciting and – thanks to digitalisation and the increasing international networking of markets – it has never changed as fast as it does today. Client demand for consulting and holistic solutions is, as you would expect, high.
Would you like to actively support large companies through this change? We are looking for employees and partners who are interested in the latest developments and trends, and who recognise the amazing opportunities in these change processes. Are you looking for creative freedom and responsibility? Would you like to work with an interdisciplinary team on international projects and on exciting, challenging accounts?
A GROWTH-ORIENTED, INTERNATIONALLY ORIENTED MANAGMENT CONSULTANCY AND AGENCY FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART MAKING
ONGOING STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE COMPANY FOR A HIGH DEGREE OF FUTURE SECURITY
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL TRAININGS
TRANSPARENT CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Content Marketing expert/Specialist editor
- Content marketing expert / specialist editor
- Writing texts in a wide range of formats and channels, editorial consulting
- Interest in delving deeply into our clients’ topics
- As of today
- Independent concept work and development of communication measures, especially designs for digital media and products on a high level
- As of today
Account manager advertising and design
- You will be responsible for consulting and contact with our clients in the fields of advertising (print & digital) and design (brochures, customer magazines, trade fair graphics).
- Together with colleagues from the fields of digital consulting, media planning, creation and programming, you will form a team that will implement the projects relatively autonomously.
- As of today
- High-quality positions, working in the middle of Stuttgart, in the popular Stuttgart West neighbourhood with many different lunchtime options
- Large bistro kitchen
- Roof terrace with barbecue, parasols and view over the city
- Beverages at no cost
- Flexible start to the working day between 7:30 and 09:00, and part-time models possible
- Overtime in excess of 10% is compensated by time off
- Company-subsidised pension provision module
- 28 vacation days
- Half-yearly employee interviews with targeted development steps
- Targeted onboarding process
Consultants, creative minds, editors, developers and others
- Employees who have especially high expectations of their own work and who are mainly self-managing
- Ready to take on responsibility, take the initiative, and actively use the scope and development opportunities
- People who specifically apply their knowledge, their wealth of experience and their skills
- High -level dedication to service, flexibility, commitment and solutions orientation
- Colleagues who enjoy using the latest IT tools
- Employees who are committed to the whole and give their own
- impulses for the further development of the company
- Great team players
Our application process
We’re looking for employees for a long-term, reliable collaboration – employees who fit in well with us and with whom we can have a lot of fun
It is therefore important for us to get to know each other well during the application process.
- Each applicant will receive initial feedback within one week at the latest.
- If your application impresses us, we will invite you to an interview with one of the managing directors and/or unit heads. In the interview, we will introduce the agency, our current projects, our working methods and culture. And of course, we also want to gain an impression of you.
- A written test allows us to assess applicants a little better. General knowledge, questions specific to the industry, some manual tasks.
- Finally, the agency is available to candidates for a trial working day. Here, a wide variety of employees will introduce candidates to their field of activity, who will then be given opportunities to ask any questions that are important to them.