With a focus on analog and digital decision-makers
Interstuhl Büromöbel GmbH & Co. KG
Building and living
The history of our client Interstuhl began over 50 years ago in a small village smithy and progressed with the development of the revolutionary bi-regulette work chair. Today, Interstuhl is one of the leading European manufacturers of seating furniture for the working environment. The company is present on the market with two strong brands: Interstuhl for the office environment, and Bimos for industrial and laboratory chairs. The globally active, family-owned company with close to 850 employees has its headquarters in Meßstetten-Tieringen in the Swabian Alb and achieves a turnover of over 160 million euros.
- Concept development, planning and realisation of digital and print press work for the trade and general press in the DACH region; product and corporate PR, interviews and white paper platforms
- Theme setting, and placement in the business and national daily press
- Concept development and implementation of international press events
- Trade fair communications
- Consulting and advice on all topics related to public relations
Press event at the Orgatec trade fair
On the occasion of the Orgatech trade fair, Interstuhl's company owners cooked for 50 selected customers as part of an exclusive gourmet event.