Strategic and interdisciplinary
The Advertising Agency for International Brands
Globalisation and digitalisation have contributed to making brand management and advertising more multifaceted and more challenging than ever. To offset all the small-scale digital influences, there is a real need for a clear identity, never losing sight of the big picture and the big story. In both B2C and B2B marketing. Our interdisciplinary team has a solid understanding of brands and brand management and is ideally positioned to support you in developing your brand and managing it internationally. From a single source, we develop and implement cross-disciplinary campaigns conceived to achieve the communication and marketing goals you define.
Nothing beats a stable foundation
Professional, well-orchestrated processes ensure your success
For important decisions, such as positioning issues, large campaigns or to validate advertising impact, we recommend qualitative or quantitative market research – also in the B2B segment. No one can offer better information on your customers’ needs than your customers themselves.
- Advising and working together with our customers are our top priorities.
- Good results are a process and can only be achieved as a team.
- We are fans of clear objectives and we take your goals very seriously.
- We love setting KPIs, measuring target achievement on an ongoing basis and optimising measures in as agile a way as possible.
- Until we have reached your destination.
- Good creative and effective, high-impact campaigns always depend on a sound strategy.
- Depending on the assignment, this can be clarified in a good briefing or re-briefing paper, or it may imply a longer, even more in-depth investigation and development phase.
- Just don't get started without it.
- We are experts in cross-disciplinary and complex campaigns that have real potential to make big things happen.
- We are also happy to provide the many hands-on services that are needed in everyday business in the context of long-term client relationships.
- Our team has extensive experience, we have won many coveted awards and we deliver outstanding, reliable quality in creative development and design.
- We have extensive experience in international and global B2B campaigns.
Creative development and execution
Operational expertise as an advertising agency
Slogans & mottos
Corporate and brand design
From individual motifs to a ‘swarm’
Advertising campaigns today usually have the character of a swarm: A swarm of diverse digital advertising motifs, text ads, content elements, email prompts, landing pages, print motifs and others. Target groups use a variety of channels and the customer journey is complex. Brand management, creative development and media planning are therefore equally challenging. What’s our story, what’s our big idea? Only those who know how to condense their messages and charge them with excitement and emotion will achieve return on investment from marketing – and these effects can be measured via marketing controlling.
Great ideas call for real commitment
Based on this feedback, we usually continue to work on 2-3 approaches. Depending on the size of the assignment, this creative process can take anywhere from two to six weeks. The same applies to the composition of the team involved: In the leanest scenario, two creative people work on the solution; for large and cross-disciplinary tasks, we commit as many as ten employees to the assignment. Art, design, UX, copywriting, technology experts, creative media planners all work together in an integrated fashion on complex projects. About a week before the presentation, it is decided whether all three approaches, or two or one will be presented.
Decisive factors for outstanding, high-impact creative development
- A solid, high-potential strategy
- An immediate start directly after placing the order
- A well-structured process
- A positive and inspiring team spirit
- Sufficient resources for support on the client side
- A budget adequate for the task