Senior Marketing Consultant/interdisciplinary/datadriven (all genders)
We are looking for a Content Marketing Consultant/Conceptionist (all genders) for Ruess International GmbH, Member of Ruess Group.
- Permanent contract
- Desired date 1 February 2022
- As a content marketing consultant, you are the central interface between the client, the editorial team and the media/channels.
- You advise clients on operational issues, communicate our services and ensure that timings, quality and costs are adhered to.
- You use the client-specific analytical tools
and steer the cross-disciplinary results of the colleagues involved towards the goals.
- You prepare the reports and recommendations for your clients. In this respect, project management is one of your main areas of responsibility.
- You develop offers and calculations, monitor the current expenditure and invoice the work done.
- You maintain a constructive and successful cooperation with colleagues, sister companies as well as freelancers and cooperation partners.
- With your commitment and impulses, you contribute to the further development of your team and the agency as a whole. Especially when it comes to the digitalisation of communication.
- University degree with a degree in marketing or comparable qualifications.
- You have experience in contact with customers, can listen, recognise wishes and needs and develop a positive business relationship
- You bring a good fund of consulting knowledge through your education and experience
- You are good at multitasking and project management
- At least 5 years of professional experience in well-known agencies
- Good command of English
- Independent, self-reliant
- You are ambitious, performance-oriented and like to develop yourself
- You are a team player and enjoy working with colleagues to achieve joint successes
- If required by the project, you are willing to work more than 40 hours at times, with the possibility of reducing the overtime again.
- You find the advancing digitalisation an exciting field. You look forward to the resulting constant development and change
- You have sound experience with brands in the technical environment (technology, mechanical and plant engineering, automation, robotics, IT, medical technology, etc.)
- You will work on a portfolio of international groups and large medium-sized companies.
- Working for us is characterised by a lot of personal responsibility, self-direction, opportunities for development and growth
- Internal/external training, team workshops for continuous improvement
- State-of-the-art and well-equipped workplaces, high degree of digitalisation
- Company-subsidised pension module, if desired
- 28 days' holiday
- Working hours generally 40 hours per week. Overtime of up to 10% can be compensated independently, above this amount it is compensated as free time.
- Home office arrangement is flexibly adapted according to infection events, project requirements and individual needs
- Core working hours 9-17 h, incl. 1 h lunch break
- Large bistro kitchen and roof terrace
- Taster work day during the application process to get to know our company better
- Targeted familiarisation process with us and with the client
- Team leader at the Stuttgart location
- Strategic consulting
- Development of concepts or participation
Your contact person