The web magazine: A huge potential beyond print
To effectively communicate with employees and customers, many companies today opt for a web magazine. Not surprising, because a web magazine offers innumerable advantages compared to a print version. But here too – as in all communications – Bill Gates’ iconic maxim “content is king” applies. A successful web magazine calls for an agency that can guarantee not only technical and graphic implementation but also first-class editorial support. And if the agency also masters all facets of online marketing, a web magazine can quickly become a main hub of a successful marketing strategy – and often achieve much more than originally thought. This is why we at the Ruess Group have adopted a holistic approach. And we have already launched a number of web magazines which have quickly exceeded the clients’ initial expectations – by far.
What can a web magazine do better than a website?
Multimedia enrichment with content formats such as videos, podcasts, image galleries, social media links in combination with brand-appropriate web design further increase value and visual impact – in combination with high-quality writing and distinctive usability.
A beginning and an end
A full-screen experience
More sophisticated content
More targeted content
More visual communication
A more exciting media mix
A web magazine is an extremely effective marketing tool
- A web magazine addresses the target group directly, without waste.
- It reaches leads who have already shown interest.
- In this respect, a web magazine builds customer loyalty and increases brand awareness.
- It offers an opportunity to tell stories and provide information about solutions to problems, preferences and needs.
- The digital format is superior to print.
- It allows the inclusion of video and direct response.
- The digital format picks up the potential customers where they spend most of their time – on the internet – and therefore becomes an important pillar of the content marketing strategy.
- It has to be responsive and work on all devices.
- It covers virtually the entire customer journey, because it is only a small step away from reading a digital post to commenting or clicking for more information.
- For the company or brand, it is helpful to analyse the data, e.g. through Google Analytics, to understand what the leads want even better. It is also helpful to attract more leads with relevant content.
- In this respect, a web magazine is also ideal for gaining new leads and therefore new customers.
All these factors contribute to the fact that customer magazines are currently becoming increasingly important. Also, because editorial work is always more convincing than advertising. In this respect, a web magazine creates what virtually no other medium in marketing can – and that is trust.
A web magazine isn’t just a digital customer magazine
Because the web magazine, often called an online magazine or e-zine, is not only interactive with amazing dialogue and contact possibilities – it can also be continuously improved and therefore more effective because everything can be measured on the internet.
This calls for a service provider who masters the technology, editing as well as UX design to ensure a smooth user journey, the promotion of the magazine on all channels and the linking with the e-commerce shop.
Because a customer magazine is not an end in itself, it has to sell. And web magazines, online magazines and e-zines can do just that. As a perfect extension and intensification of social media and as a large, broad playground for the brand.
We at the Ruess Group are well versed in this key area. For national and international companies, medium-sized businesses and large corporations as well as established and emerging market leaders. In short, for customers who not only expect more performance, but also benefit from it.
Your contact person