Innovative tools for optimised security and scalability on the Web
Maschinen- und Anlagenbau
bdtronic is a globally active mechanical engineering company in the field of 1K and 2K dispensing technology, plasma application, heat staking and impregnation technology for electric drives. The task of redesigning the website, which no longer met current standards, was to increase awareness of the company and its products, and to keep it continuously high.
As a marketing machine, the website is intended to generate new customers and provide relevant information and added value for existing customers. Due to the Corona crisis and the resulting intensified use of digital media, the focus is now increasingly on communication formats such as videos, livestreams, webinars, online trade fairs and newsletters. The website is the company’s flagship – with its staff of some 450 people – and is designed to provide interested applicants with exactly what they want and expect: Information on career prospects, quick access to job vacancies and easy ways to apply, preferably directly online.
- UX/UI Design: Redesign of the website with a clear UX Customer Journey
- State-of-the-art, bright design for easy navigation and scannability of content
- SEO Strategy
- Focus on the user experience as a benchmark in B2B marketing
- Content Modelling: Implementation of numerous interaction possibilities as well as chatbot
- Front-end development
- Implementation of a Jamstack website based on Prismic.io (SaaS headless CMS); Imgix (content delivery network for images); Algolia (AI search with high performance and scalability); Nuxt.js (VUE.js web application framework) and Netlify (hosting service for next-generation Jamstack websites)
- Integration of Hubspot CRM Marketing Hub