Classic | campaign
Campaign for PERI MAXIMO panel formwork
PERI Vertrieb Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Schalung Gerüst Engineering
PERI is a global leader in formwork and scaffolding technology. With innovative solutions and decades of experience, PERI offers customised systems for construction companies worldwide. PERI’s high-quality formwork and scaffolding solutions ensure efficiency, safety and quality on the construction site.
The PERI MAXIMO panel formwork can be considered a trailblazer in the field of panel formwork. The single-sided tie technology in combination with intelligent extensions facilitate work on the construction site and allow construction projects to be carried out to perfection. Fast. Safe. Clean. Robust. That’s MAXIMO.
The MAXIMO needed to be given a more modern image to sustainably establish itself in the minds of the target group and increase sales. To achieve this, a fresh and creative campaign was developed that sets the MAXIMO apart from the competition and draws attention to the innovative product. To increase the effectiveness, the campaign runs throughout the year in different channels rather than selectively.
- Campaign concept & design
- 4 ads, to be placed widely in the print and online trade press (year-round campaign)
- 4 press releases (1 per quarter) with placements in print trade press
- Press releases
- Advertorials (online/print)
- Various newsletters
Images of construction sites showing the product are combined with technical information and presented to the target audience. Relatively unspectacular for a contractor who has these images in front of his eyes every day. To attract customer attention, the visual in combination with a slogan has to spark curiosity.
PR & Content
Based on the four advantages, one main press release is produced per quarter. A practical example (case study) is integrated into each of these. On this basis, we then create various formats for the print and online media – additional elements can be flexibly integrated (short interview with product specialist, reference to trade fair presence, references equivalent to scaffolding counter, etc.).
4 key benefits:
- Fast forming: Simpler wall thickness adjustment, fewer connecting parts, easier up and down stacking and corner formations, MXK bracket system that is quick and easy to assemble.
- Safe work: With the MXK console system
- Clean appearance: Flexibly designable fair-faced concrete results with MAXIMO structure, more orderly joint and tie grid pattern
- Robust system: A powder-coated frame as USP so that concrete does not stick; no soiling by incoming concrete due to closed profiles