hybrid trade fair
Hybrid trade fairs – the event format of the future
Increasingly professional, digital formats have become firmly established in B2B communication. Initial evaluations in marketing controlling are showing clear advantages in several areas compared to live fairs. However, personal dialogue is still unbeatable when it comes to building and maintaining customer contacts – and is of course sorely missed when not available. Now is the time to set the course and build efficient hybrid formats for the future – in other words, capitalising on the best of both worlds.
The hybrid trade fair = an expert, finely tuned combination of digital and analogue dimensions
In summary, it can be concluded so far that:
- Since 2020, the Corona virus has caused numerous cancellations of events by trade fair managers and visitors
- Trade fairs will continue to be cancelled or postponed through the end of 2021
- Exhibitors are announcing that, even at live trade fairs that are being held, they will deploy fewer sales staff, reduce the size of their stands, dispense with catering areas in whole or in part and bring fewer exhibits onto their stands – in order to guarantee social distancing and comply with hygiene regulations
- Previous show attendees are confirming that they will attend fewer or no shows in 2021, due to a wish to protect their own health, as well as travel bans by employers or official travel warnings
- Parallel to this development, the “virtual trade fair” event format is proving to be a sensible alternative or extension to the classic trade fair
Hybrid trade fairs are customised and scalable
This ranges from 3D moving-image content from existing construction data (also 360-degree videos) to product videos for digital sales, to animations and explanatory films. The scalable offering includes, among other things, the event platform, conference tools, content preparation as well as event scheduling and the implementation of streaming or live acts. This makes the hybrid trade fair event format not only contemporary, sophisticated and personalised, it also offers a high entertainment and information value.
In conclusion: Hybrid events as lively, vibrant events
Trade fair content takes place in two worlds:
Test our consulting and implementation competence
Let us know your tasks and your goals for hybrid events. We would be happy to provide you with detailed information on examples of virtual and hybrid trade fairs that we have implemented for large corporations and well-known brands.