Your international media agency for global markets
Campaigns without borders
As a media agency with expertise in global media planning to support campaigns or content marketing, we understand the unique challenge of developing specific media strategies for different continents, regions and countries.
Even in German-speaking countries, there are significant regional differences to be taken into account as far as the media landscape and media use are concerned. The more diverse the perception and behaviour of the people in an international target region, the more customer strategies in marketing and communication have to be adapted. The legal framework also differs internationally, in some cases significantly, from German and European standards and defines what type of customer approach is even possible. Last but not least, a country-specific cost structure determines the type and scope of media measures.
With all this in mind, a 1:1 application of national strategies to other countries and world regions is out of the question. In addition to individual client strategies, the basic prerequisite for successful brand and product communication is in-depth understanding of analogue and digital media and their country-specific use, as well as their possibilities in terms of advertising and content formats. Our many years of experience with the distinctive features of international target markets enable us to align media planning for our clients internationally and efficiently with their target groups in the various countries.
DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Europe, America and Asia with country-specific strategies
The exceptional expertise of our media agency in Stuttgart is demonstrated in international campaigns by the fact that we provide our clients with comprehensive support (digital agency, advertising agency, PR agency and SEO agency) and can therefore plan and manage integrated communication measures – from digital to social media to print – from a single source.
Media strategies for maximum client success:
- Media as an integrated part of a comprehensive and interdisciplinary range of services
- Close collaboration and coordination on brand management and marketing strategy between company and advertising agency, taking into account media habits in the target market
- Capitalising on many years of expertise as an international media agency and contact with local media and agency partners
- KPI Reporting/Marketing controlling
International media planning online and offline
As an international media agency in Stuttgart, our experts advise and accompany clients and their target groups on all media channels, online and offline. In close coordination with our clients’ German and international communication departments, we manage media planning in the various target markets within Europe, in the different target markets of North and South America, as well as in the Asian countries with their own characteristics and communication or thematic contexts. In China, for example, a direct presence within the country is indispensable, which we provide through our partner agency.
Media services for your worldwide success:
1 Client analysis and content in the international target markets
2 International media planning – digital and classic
3 Digital media services:
- Buying and placement of all international digital advertising formats
- Click- or visibility-optimised campaigns
- Native advertising concepts
- Display and mobile formats (on request incl. technology and programming)
- Privacy-optimised email marketing
- Banner and newsletter advertising (data privacy compliant)
- Media collaboration and topic setting in the context of content marketing
- Formats for lead generation: White papers, webinars, podcasts
- 360° targeting including re-targeting with AI
- Search-engine marketing (SEM)
- Certified Google Partner in Stuttgart, Google Ads Stuttgart
- Optimisation with social media
- Social media marketing and advertising (SMM): Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
- LinkedIn, XING, YouTube videos
- China: Classic and digital campaigns, WeChat, Weibo, Youkou social media channels
- Campaigns for international employee recruitment in times of Corona and the shortage of skilled workers
- Employer branding, including use of the functionalities of career portals, websites and Google search functions
Your experts in international media planning
Give us an overview of your previous media and communication activities. Our experts will take the time to analyse your situation and provide you with some first thoughts in the context of a presentation on how you can become even more successful. At no cost to you. Interested in setting up an appointment?
I would be happy to provide you with some compelling references:
Thomas Birmelin, +49 (0) 711 / 16446-53